MADISON, Wis. - A six-vehicle crash on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning caused significant delays for westbound commuters.
The crash occurred at 8:20 a.m. between the Midvale and Whitney Way exits and caused the closure of the two right lanes.
The lanes reopened at 9:04 a.m.
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say