MADISON, Wis. - A six-vehicle crash on the Beltline Highway Thursday morning caused significant delays for westbound commuters.
The crash occurred at 8:20 a.m. between the Midvale and Whitney Way exits and caused the closure of the two right lanes.
The lanes reopened at 9:04 a.m.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street