SEYMOUR TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Officials responded to a single-vehicle rollover crash Wednesday night, according to a release.
William W. Arndt-Carmody, 27, of Shullsburg, was traveling eastbound on Holland Road in Seymour Township when he lost control of his vehicle, according to the release.
Officials say speed does appear to be a factor in the crash.
Arndt-Carmody was transported by ambulance to a Lafayette County hospital for extensive injuries received during the accident, according to the release.
Officials say Arndt-Carmondy is still in the hospital.
There were three minor passengers in the vehicle at the time of the rollover and all were taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Officials say the minor passengers were treated and released.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK