SEYMOUR TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Officials responded to a single-vehicle rollover crash Wednesday night, according to a release.
William W. Arndt-Carmody, 27, of Shullsburg, was traveling eastbound on Holland Road in Seymour Township when he lost control of his vehicle, according to the release.
Officials say speed does appear to be a factor in the crash.
Arndt-Carmody was transported by ambulance to a Lafayette County hospital for extensive injuries received during the accident, according to the release.
Officials say Arndt-Carmondy is still in the hospital.
There were three minor passengers in the vehicle at the time of the rollover and all were taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Officials say the minor passengers were treated and released.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need