JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Office is holding a news conference Friday regarding a fatal hit-and-crash on Highway 14 Sunday that killed two motorcyclists.
The news conference is scheduled for noon. The sheriff's office said the news conference will be significant.
Channel3000.com expects to stream the news conference live.
Sunday night 24-year-old Mitchell Vance and 18-year-old Devin Julius died after an SUV crossed the centerline and hit the lead motorcycle and the one behind it.
Rock County investigators are still looking for that car. The SUV is described as a dark-colored 2004 to 2007 Nissan Infinity QX56. Deputies said the vehicle will likely have front and driver's side damage, including a missing headlight assembly and wheel well cover.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral