JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Office is holding a news conference Friday regarding a fatal hit-and-crash on Highway 14 Sunday that killed two motorcyclists.
The news conference is scheduled for noon. The sheriff's office said the news conference will be significant.
Channel3000.com expects to stream the news conference live.
Sunday night 24-year-old Mitchell Vance and 18-year-old Devin Julius died after an SUV crossed the centerline and hit the lead motorcycle and the one behind it.
Rock County investigators are still looking for that car. The SUV is described as a dark-colored 2004 to 2007 Nissan Infinity QX56. Deputies said the vehicle will likely have front and driver's side damage, including a missing headlight assembly and wheel well cover.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers