MADISON, Wis. - ShopKo is planning to close one of its four Madison stores.
The Green Bay retail chain has notified the state Department of Workforce Development that 66 full- and part-time jobs will be eliminated as a result of the closing of the store at 2602 Shopko Drive.
The State Journal reported the first layoffs are expected within 60 days and will go on until August.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer