MADISON, Wis. - ShopKo is planning to close one of its four Madison stores.
The Green Bay retail chain has notified the state Department of Workforce Development that 66 full- and part-time jobs will be eliminated as a result of the closing of the store at 2602 Shopko Drive.
The State Journal reported the first layoffs are expected within 60 days and will go on until August.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000