MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating property damage caused by shots fired in the 2000 block of McKenna Boulevard.
Officers who responded Saturday around 11:15 a.m. found one building had been struck with gunfire and located several shell casings nearby.
Police said they believe the shooting happened overnight.
No one was hurt and police do not believe the building was targeted. The incident remains under investigation.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick