MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating property damage caused by shots fired in the 2000 block of McKenna Boulevard.
Officers who responded Saturday around 11:15 a.m. found one building had been struck with gunfire and located several shell casings nearby.
Police said they believe the shooting happened overnight.
No one was hurt and police do not believe the building was targeted. The incident remains under investigation.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash