MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating property damage caused by shots fired in the 2000 block of McKenna Boulevard.
Officers who responded Saturday around 11:15 a.m. found one building had been struck with gunfire and located several shell casings nearby.
Police said they believe the shooting happened overnight.
No one was hurt and police do not believe the building was targeted. The incident remains under investigation.
- DHS: Wisconsinites hit hard by flu bug this year
- Powerball jackpot hits more than $403 million
- Woman parks in downtown Madison, returns to find car on fire
- Officials: Impaired driver struck multiple cars, arrested for 4th OWI
- Kentucky shooting suspect thought to be headed to Wis. now in custody
- GOP leader Fitzgerald introduces bill to relax well regulations