Dane County Sheriff Dave Mahoney says the man who attacked deputies at a home in Primrose, Wis., was wearing a bulletproof vest and suffered from mental illness. The attacker's mother and stepfather were found beaten. A recycling company discovered the injured couple. Dannika Lewis reports.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers