Dane County Sheriff Dave Mahoney says the man who attacked deputies at a home in Primrose, Wis., was wearing a bulletproof vest and suffered from mental illness. The attacker's mother and stepfather were found beaten. A recycling company discovered the injured couple. Dannika Lewis reports.
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands