ALBANY, Wis. - Officials said a 38-year-old man is suspected of a 13th-offense of driving without a valid license.
The Green County Sheriff's Department said Luis N. Angel of DeForest was cited early Friday morning on suspicion of operating with a suspended driver's license.
Angel was stopped on Highway 104 and 59 in Albany at 4:18 a.m., according to the report.
The sheriff's department said Angel was released pending court.
Online court records show Angel was convicted of a first offense for driving without a valid license in 2000.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs