ALBANY, Wis. - Officials said a 38-year-old man is suspected of a 13th-offense of driving without a valid license.
The Green County Sheriff's Department said Luis N. Angel of DeForest was cited early Friday morning on suspicion of operating with a suspended driver's license.
Angel was stopped on Highway 104 and 59 in Albany at 4:18 a.m., according to the report.
The sheriff's department said Angel was released pending court.
Online court records show Angel was convicted of a first offense for driving without a valid license in 2000.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say