MADISON, Wis. - Dane County officials said an inmate who has been missing since July is back in custody.
Timothy P. Fleming, 27, was arrested by South Beloit police officers a few weeks ago, according to a release. Fleming failed to return to jail after being temporarily released July 24.
Fleming was released from the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road to attend a probation and parole meeting, according to the release.
Officials said Fleming failed to comply with his scheduled return time of 2 p.m. and declared him AWOL.
Fleming is serving a sentence with release privileges for a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, according to the release. He is now facing an additional charge of escaping.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet