MADISON, Wis. - Dane County officials said an inmate who has been missing since July is back in custody.
Timothy P. Fleming, 27, was arrested by South Beloit police officers a few weeks ago, according to a release. Fleming failed to return to jail after being temporarily released July 24.
Fleming was released from the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road to attend a probation and parole meeting, according to the release.
Officials said Fleming failed to comply with his scheduled return time of 2 p.m. and declared him AWOL.
Fleming is serving a sentence with release privileges for a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, according to the release. He is now facing an additional charge of escaping.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry