MADISON, Wis. - Dane County officials said an inmate who has been missing since July is back in custody.
Timothy P. Fleming, 27, was arrested by South Beloit police officers a few weeks ago, according to a release. Fleming failed to return to jail after being temporarily released July 24.
Fleming was released from the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road to attend a probation and parole meeting, according to the release.
Officials said Fleming failed to comply with his scheduled return time of 2 p.m. and declared him AWOL.
Fleming is serving a sentence with release privileges for a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, according to the release. He is now facing an additional charge of escaping.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US