MADISON, Wis. - Dane County officials said an inmate who has been missing since July is back in custody.
Timothy P. Fleming, 27, was arrested by South Beloit police officers a few weeks ago, according to a release. Fleming failed to return to jail after being temporarily released July 24.
Fleming was released from the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road to attend a probation and parole meeting, according to the release.
Officials said Fleming failed to comply with his scheduled return time of 2 p.m. and declared him AWOL.
Fleming is serving a sentence with release privileges for a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, according to the release. He is now facing an additional charge of escaping.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart