DODGEVILLE, Wis. - The Iowa County Sheriff's Department said an inmate who didn't return to jail after work release was found and arrested a day later.
The Iowa County Sheriff's Department said 21-year-old Justin A. Husemann was returned to the jail Friday.
Husemann left the jail on Thursday at 2:30 p.m. to search for employment as part of the Iowa County Jail Huber Center privileges. The sheriff's department sent an alert Friday morning to report Husemann absent without leave from custody.
On Friday at about 7:35, the sheriff's department said Husemann was in custody. He was arrested by Mineral Point police and is in jail pending new charges.
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads