DODGEVILLE, Wis. - The Iowa County Sheriff's Department said an inmate who didn't return to jail after work release was found and arrested a day later.
The Iowa County Sheriff's Department said 21-year-old Justin A. Husemann was returned to the jail Friday.
Husemann left the jail on Thursday at 2:30 p.m. to search for employment as part of the Iowa County Jail Huber Center privileges. The sheriff's department sent an alert Friday morning to report Husemann absent without leave from custody.
On Friday at about 7:35, the sheriff's department said Husemann was in custody. He was arrested by Mineral Point police and is in jail pending new charges.
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash