SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - Coca-Cola plans to close its Sheboygan production plant by the end of March, putting about 40 people out of work.
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development announced the closing Wednesday.
According to a letter from Coca-Cola Refreshments USA Inc., the company is offering workers a severance package.
The positions being eliminated include merchandisers, drivers and managers.
No reason was given for the closing. The Sheboygan Press reported Coca-Cola officials could not be reached for comment.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land