DODGEVILLE, Wis. - The Argyle woman whose husband is convicted of killing their children and attempting to kill her has been charged with identity theft.
Sharon Wand, 28, was charged Oct. 3 with six counts of felony misappropriation of identification and one charge of theft in Iowa County, according to online records.
Sharon Wand is the ex-wife of Armin Wand, who was convicted for the deaths of his three sons in a September 2012 fire at the couple's house in Argyle. Sharon Wand was a victim in the fire but survived despite suffering life-threatening burns.
The new charges against Sharon Wand are separate from misdemeanor theft and criminal trespass charges filed against her in May.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported that the new felony identity theft charges stem from accusations that Wand ordered four flower bouquets from florists for herself totaling about $265, using fictitious addresses.
Sharon Wand's next court appearance in the identity theft case is scheduled Nov. 12, according to online records.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK