DODGEVILLE, Wis. - The Argyle woman whose husband is convicted of killing their children and attempting to kill her has been charged with identity theft.
Sharon Wand, 28, was charged Oct. 3 with six counts of felony misappropriation of identification and one charge of theft in Iowa County, according to online records.
Sharon Wand is the ex-wife of Armin Wand, who was convicted for the deaths of his three sons in a September 2012 fire at the couple's house in Argyle. Sharon Wand was a victim in the fire but survived despite suffering life-threatening burns.
The new charges against Sharon Wand are separate from misdemeanor theft and criminal trespass charges filed against her in May.
The Wisconsin State Journal reported that the new felony identity theft charges stem from accusations that Wand ordered four flower bouquets from florists for herself totaling about $265, using fictitious addresses.
Sharon Wand's next court appearance in the identity theft case is scheduled Nov. 12, according to online records.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water