MADISON, Wis. - Severe weather could develop Sunday afternoon and into the overnight hours after a very warm and humid day with highs in the middle 80s and heat index values near 90 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will develop Sunday afternoon and move through during the evening and early overnight hours.
Some of the storms could be severe with high winds and large hail being the main threats.
Monday will be partly sunny, warm and humid with showers and thunderstorms developing again Monday night. Those showers and thunderstorms will end early on Tuesday, and there may be some clearing by the afternoon.
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin