MADISON, Wis. - Severe weather could develop Sunday afternoon and into the overnight hours after a very warm and humid day with highs in the middle 80s and heat index values near 90 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will develop Sunday afternoon and move through during the evening and early overnight hours.
Some of the storms could be severe with high winds and large hail being the main threats.
Monday will be partly sunny, warm and humid with showers and thunderstorms developing again Monday night. Those showers and thunderstorms will end early on Tuesday, and there may be some clearing by the afternoon.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs