MADISON, Wis. - Severe weather could develop Sunday afternoon and into the overnight hours after a very warm and humid day with highs in the middle 80s and heat index values near 90 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will develop Sunday afternoon and move through during the evening and early overnight hours.
Some of the storms could be severe with high winds and large hail being the main threats.
Monday will be partly sunny, warm and humid with showers and thunderstorms developing again Monday night. Those showers and thunderstorms will end early on Tuesday, and there may be some clearing by the afternoon.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound