MADISON, Wis. - Severe storms are expected in southern Wisconsin Monday evening and overnight, according to the News 3 Weather Center.
Meteorologist Haddie McLean said the latest severe weather outlook shows a moderate risk for severe weather across the northern half of Iowa, southern Minnesota, and far southwestern Wisconsin. The rest of southern Wisconsin is under a slight risk of severe weather.
She expects thunderstorms to move into southwestern Wisconsin late Monday night and move across the region overnight.
The main threat for southern Wisconsin will be damaging winds, but tornadoes cannot be ruled out. The thunderstorms should diminish Tuesday morning.
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says