MILTON, Wis. - Services for former Milton Police Chief Terry L. Hawkins, who was killed in a traffic crash Thursday have been set and a memorial fund has been established, according to a release.
A service is scheduled Friday at the John C. Platts auditorium at the Milton High School. Visitation is scheduled from 11 a.m. – 1p.m. with funeral services scheduled immediately after, according to the release.
After the service, there will be a processional to the Junction Cemetery on North John Paul Road. The processional route, for anyone wishing to pay their respects, will be north from the high school n Hilltop Drive, west on Madison Avenue, and north on John Paul Road to the cemetery.
Following the burial, a luncheon to remember Hawkins will be held at Milton High School. Anyone who wishes to contribute to the luncheon is asked to drop off non-perishable items at the Milton Police Department prior to Friday.
In lieu of flowers, family members are asking that donations be made to the Terry L. Hawkins Memorial Fund, which is being managed by First Community Bank in Milton.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant