MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson and Tammy Baldwin are placing a wager on the outcome of Sunday's Packers-Vikings playoff match-up with Minnesota's two senators.
Johnson and Baldwin said they will send Sen. Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar a selection of Wisconsin microbrews and traditional label beers if the Vikings get the best of the Packers.
"It's not often we have the chance to beat Green Bay two weekends in a row," Klobuchar said. "There will be no better way to wash down the sweet taste of victory than with an ice cold Wisconsin beer from my friends across the border."
Klobuchar said she and Franken are putting up a case of Minnesota beer for their part of the wager.
The teams meet at Lambeau Field in Green Bay Saturday afternoon.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1