MADISON, Wis. - The crash of a semi tractor near the Badger interchange in Madison slowed traffic in the area Monday morning.
DOT cameras showed the semi tractor was off the road but emergency crews were in the right shoulder of Interstate 39/90 near where it meets with Interstate 94 and Highway 30. The right lane was closed while the semi tractor was recovered.
The crash was reported at 7:12 a.m. and the scene was cleaned up by 2:15 p.m.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes