MADISON, Wis. - A semi rollover on the ramp to the eastbound Beltline from Verona Road is causing some delays Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. Wednesday.
The rollover is causing major delays for people trying to get on the eastbound Beltline from Verona Road, according to traffic reporter Katie Austin.
However, traffic on the Beltline itself is not slowing down much.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry