MADISON, Wis. - A semi rollover on the ramp to the eastbound Beltline from Verona Road is causing some delays Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just after 7 a.m. Wednesday.
The rollover is causing major delays for people trying to get on the eastbound Beltline from Verona Road, according to traffic reporter Katie Austin.
However, traffic on the Beltline itself is not slowing down much.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park