MADISON, Wis. - The on-ramp from Verona Road to the eastbound Beltline Highway in Madison was shut down during the noon hour Tuesday because of a semi rollover, according to police.
The shutdown was expected to last about an hour.
The truck's driver suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says