MADISON, Wis. - The on-ramp from Verona Road to the eastbound Beltline Highway in Madison was shut down during the noon hour Tuesday because of a semi rollover, according to police.
The shutdown was expected to last about an hour.
The truck's driver suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire