LYNXVILLE, Wis. - A section of Highway 35 south of Lynxville is closed to through traffic and detoured due to flood damage, according to a release.
Traffic is detoured using County Highway F and Highway 27 between Lynxville and Prairie du Chief, according to the release.
Officials said access is open to residences in the detour zone.
Emergency work is underway to repair damage caused by mudslides in the area and is expected to take up to a month to complete, according to the release.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls