LYNXVILLE, Wis. - A section of Highway 35 south of Lynxville is closed to through traffic and detoured due to flood damage, according to a release.
Traffic is detoured using County Highway F and Highway 27 between Lynxville and Prairie du Chief, according to the release.
Officials said access is open to residences in the detour zone.
Emergency work is underway to repair damage caused by mudslides in the area and is expected to take up to a month to complete, according to the release.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes