JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police arrested two residents when they found drugs and drug paraphernalia in a home during a search warrant Monday, according to a release.
The search warrant, executed at 715 Kellogg Avenue in Janesville, was the result of an investigation into the sale of THC from the home, officials said.
Police found $116, 128.8 grams of THC and several items of drug paraphernalia related to the packaging and sale of THC, according to the release.
Officials said two children living in the residence were placed with Rock County Child Protective Services.
Crystal M. Baumann, 33, was arrested on charges of delivery of THC and running a drug house. Christopher J. Baumann, 32, was arrested on charges of delivery of THC, running a drug house, possession with the intent to deliver THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms