JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police arrested two residents when they found drugs and drug paraphernalia in a home during a search warrant Monday, according to a release.
The search warrant, executed at 715 Kellogg Avenue in Janesville, was the result of an investigation into the sale of THC from the home, officials said.
Police found $116, 128.8 grams of THC and several items of drug paraphernalia related to the packaging and sale of THC, according to the release.
Officials said two children living in the residence were placed with Rock County Child Protective Services.
Crystal M. Baumann, 33, was arrested on charges of delivery of THC and running a drug house. Christopher J. Baumann, 32, was arrested on charges of delivery of THC, running a drug house, possession with the intent to deliver THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees