MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Dells police seized over three ounces of cocaine and 13 grams of marijuana Friday evening while executing a search warrant on a limousine.
Limousine owner Santos Nieves, 32, was taken into custody. Clarissa Lugardo, 22, was also taken into custody.
Nieves is tentatively charged with felony possession of cocaine and marijuana and a probation violation.
Nieves was on probation for prior drug offenses and was scheduled to report to Columbia County jail on March 17 for a one-year jail sentence.
Lugardo is tentatively charged with felony possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. An arrest warrant was also filed for her out of Milwaukee County.
Both suspects are being held at the Columbia County Jail.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says