MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Dells police seized over three ounces of cocaine and 13 grams of marijuana Friday evening while executing a search warrant on a limousine.
Limousine owner Santos Nieves, 32, was taken into custody. Clarissa Lugardo, 22, was also taken into custody.
Nieves is tentatively charged with felony possession of cocaine and marijuana and a probation violation.
Nieves was on probation for prior drug offenses and was scheduled to report to Columbia County jail on March 17 for a one-year jail sentence.
Lugardo is tentatively charged with felony possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. An arrest warrant was also filed for her out of Milwaukee County.
Both suspects are being held at the Columbia County Jail.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns