MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Dells police seized over three ounces of cocaine and 13 grams of marijuana Friday evening while executing a search warrant on a limousine.
Limousine owner Santos Nieves, 32, was taken into custody. Clarissa Lugardo, 22, was also taken into custody.
Nieves is tentatively charged with felony possession of cocaine and marijuana and a probation violation.
Nieves was on probation for prior drug offenses and was scheduled to report to Columbia County jail on March 17 for a one-year jail sentence.
Lugardo is tentatively charged with felony possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. An arrest warrant was also filed for her out of Milwaukee County.
Both suspects are being held at the Columbia County Jail.
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases