A search for two missing canoeists is to resume on the Chippewa River in Eau Claire.
A search crew will be back on the river early Wednesday looking for two men whose canoe capsized Tuesday afternoon.
WEAU-TV reports firefighters say they found a life jacket, but they're not sure if it belongs to the missing men. They have not located their canoe.
A kayaker spotted the two hanging on to their canoe and tried to throw them a rope. The kayaker ended up flipping his boat and swam to shore.
Searchers on the water and in the air worked about five hours Tuesday, but could not find the men.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother