A search for two missing canoeists is to resume on the Chippewa River in Eau Claire.
A search crew will be back on the river early Wednesday looking for two men whose canoe capsized Tuesday afternoon.
WEAU-TV reports firefighters say they found a life jacket, but they're not sure if it belongs to the missing men. They have not located their canoe.
A kayaker spotted the two hanging on to their canoe and tried to throw them a rope. The kayaker ended up flipping his boat and swam to shore.
Searchers on the water and in the air worked about five hours Tuesday, but could not find the men.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say