CALEDONIA, Wis. - The Columbia County Sheriff's Office has found a missing Columbia County man.
According to officials, William Paul Markus, 52 of Kansas City, Mo., was found Friday around 7:30 p.m.
Markus was last seen early Thursday walking around state Highway 78 Caledonia Township.
Markus is now safely with his family.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park