CALEDONIA, Wis. - The Columbia County Sheriff's Office has found a missing Columbia County man.
According to officials, William Paul Markus, 52 of Kansas City, Mo., was found Friday around 7:30 p.m.
Markus was last seen early Thursday walking around state Highway 78 Caledonia Township.
Markus is now safely with his family.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick