MONTELLO, Wis. - A worker at a Boys Scout camp in Marquette County is accused of sexually assaulting a camper.
A criminal complaint states Jeffrey L. Borneman, 54, of Glen Ellyn, Ill., assaulted the 12- or 13-year-old boy in the boy's tent at Camp Feeeland Leslie on July 5.
The boy told police he went to bed early because he had a migraine and awoke to find Borneman assaulting him.
Borneman denied the assault. Police said a lab test showed Borneman's DNA on the victim.
Borneman is charged with sexual assault of a child.
Sheriff Kim Gaffney told WISC-TV there investigating whether there are any other incidents connected to Borneman.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need