MONTELLO, Wis. - A worker at a Boys Scout camp in Marquette County is accused of sexually assaulting a camper.
A criminal complaint states Jeffrey L. Borneman, 54, of Glen Ellyn, Ill., assaulted the 12- or 13-year-old boy in the boy's tent at Camp Feeeland Leslie on July 5.
The boy told police he went to bed early because he had a migraine and awoke to find Borneman assaulting him.
Borneman denied the assault. Police said a lab test showed Borneman's DNA on the victim.
Borneman is charged with sexual assault of a child.
Sheriff Kim Gaffney told WISC-TV there investigating whether there are any other incidents connected to Borneman.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say