MONTELLO, Wis. - A worker at a Boys Scout camp in Marquette County is accused of sexually assaulting a camper.
A criminal complaint states Jeffrey L. Borneman, 54, of Glen Ellyn, Ill., assaulted the 12- or 13-year-old boy in the boy's tent at Camp Feeeland Leslie on July 5.
The boy told police he went to bed early because he had a migraine and awoke to find Borneman assaulting him.
Borneman denied the assault. Police said a lab test showed Borneman's DNA on the victim.
Borneman is charged with sexual assault of a child.
Sheriff Kim Gaffney told WISC-TV there investigating whether there are any other incidents connected to Borneman.
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says