MONTELLO, Wis. - A worker at a Boys Scout camp in Marquette County is accused of sexually assaulting a camper.
A criminal complaint states Jeffrey L. Borneman, 54, of Glen Ellyn, Ill., assaulted the 12- or 13-year-old boy in the boy's tent at Camp Feeeland Leslie on July 5.
The boy told police he went to bed early because he had a migraine and awoke to find Borneman assaulting him.
Borneman denied the assault. Police said a lab test showed Borneman's DNA on the victim.
Borneman is charged with sexual assault of a child.
Sheriff Kim Gaffney told WISC-TV there investigating whether there are any other incidents connected to Borneman.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart