REEDSBURG, Wis. - Two Reedsburg residents were arrested on multiple drug charges Friday after police initiated a traffic stop and a search warrant of a Reedsburg home, officials said.
Sauk County deputies stopped a vehicle Friday on Highway 12 near North Reedsburg Road in the town of Delton, according to a release.
Deputies said they found heroin, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and money in the vehicle.
A search warrant then was executed at a Reedsburg residence, officials said.
Dustin Adell, 30, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession with intent to deliver THC, maintaining a drug dwelling, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle after license revocation.
Brittney Kulas, 26, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession with intent to deliver THC, maintaining a drug dwelling and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The investigation started with numerous tips from citizens to the Sauk County Crime Stoppers line about illegal drug activity occurring in Reedsburg, officials said. Anyone can call Sauk County Crime Stoppers with tips at 1-888-847-7285.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns