Last year's Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan and Gov. Scott Walker are among those speaking at this weekend's Wisconsin GOP convention.
The two potential 2016 presidential candidates will be joined by a host of other Republican office holders for the annual state convention in Rothschild. Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, who is the former state party chairman, is delivering the keynote address on Saturday.
The meeting comes as Priebus is urging Republicans nationally to embrace recommendations in a study he released in March calling for the party to become more inclusive and reach out to Hispanics and other minority groups.
Priebus says he plans to focus on the report in his comments to Wisconsin Republicans at the meeting.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns