Last year's Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan and Gov. Scott Walker are among those speaking at this weekend's Wisconsin GOP convention.
The two potential 2016 presidential candidates will be joined by a host of other Republican office holders for the annual state convention in Rothschild. Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, who is the former state party chairman, is delivering the keynote address on Saturday.
The meeting comes as Priebus is urging Republicans nationally to embrace recommendations in a study he released in March calling for the party to become more inclusive and reach out to Hispanics and other minority groups.
Priebus says he plans to focus on the report in his comments to Wisconsin Republicans at the meeting.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood