Former Wisconsin Badgers quarterback Russell Wilson will be featured in an American Family Insurance commercial during the Super Bowl on Sunday, according to a release.
The ad features Wilson walking from a stadium tunnel onto the playing field while reflecting on what it takes to pursue and achieve your dreams, according to the release.
While at Wisconsin, Wilson became familiar with American Family and the company's philosophies and philanthropic efforts, according to the release.
"Pursuing your dreams is never easy," said Telisa Yancy, American Family's vice president of marketing. "Russell Wilson's commitment to his goals, both on and off the field, is an inspiration for all dreamers. We believe he personifies what our company stands for and we are honored to tell his story in a way that encourages others."
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash