Former Wisconsin Badgers quarterback Russell Wilson will be featured in an American Family Insurance commercial during the Super Bowl on Sunday, according to a release.
The ad features Wilson walking from a stadium tunnel onto the playing field while reflecting on what it takes to pursue and achieve your dreams, according to the release.
While at Wisconsin, Wilson became familiar with American Family and the company's philosophies and philanthropic efforts, according to the release.
"Pursuing your dreams is never easy," said Telisa Yancy, American Family's vice president of marketing. "Russell Wilson's commitment to his goals, both on and off the field, is an inspiration for all dreamers. We believe he personifies what our company stands for and we are honored to tell his story in a way that encourages others."
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online