Former Wisconsin Badgers quarterback Russell Wilson will be featured in an American Family Insurance commercial during the Super Bowl on Sunday, according to a release.
The ad features Wilson walking from a stadium tunnel onto the playing field while reflecting on what it takes to pursue and achieve your dreams, according to the release.
While at Wisconsin, Wilson became familiar with American Family and the company's philosophies and philanthropic efforts, according to the release.
"Pursuing your dreams is never easy," said Telisa Yancy, American Family's vice president of marketing. "Russell Wilson's commitment to his goals, both on and off the field, is an inspiration for all dreamers. We believe he personifies what our company stands for and we are honored to tell his story in a way that encourages others."
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000