MADISON, Wis. - The Camp Randall Sports Center at the University of Wisconsin is closed while campus officials determine the extent of damage caused by a ruptured water pipe.
Campus officials said flooding at the building at 1430 Monroe Street was discovered on Sunday, and there is no timetable for reopening the facility
More than 800 use the facility every day.
Students and general public members who use the facility are encouraged to use the Natatorium, located along Lake Mendota on the west end of campus, and the Southeast Recreational Facility, located near the Kohl Center, while the Shell is closed.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK