PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. - A rollover crash at the intersection of South Marquette Road and East Lapointe Street Monday morning in Prairie du Chien remains under investigation, police said.
Officials responded to reports of a rollover crash around 10:30 a.m., according to a release.
A 1996 Ford Explorer driven by Michael C. Duve, 37, of Prairie du Chien, was found with severe damage on its side, police said. A 1994 Ford truck driven by Janice L. Stuckey, 79, of Prairie du Chien, was found near the middle of the intersection with severe front-end damage.
A preliminary investigation found that the Ford Explorer had rolled, according to the release.
Officials did not release any information about injuries sustained in the crash.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say