PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. - A rollover crash at the intersection of South Marquette Road and East Lapointe Street Monday morning in Prairie du Chien remains under investigation, police said.
Officials responded to reports of a rollover crash around 10:30 a.m., according to a release.
A 1996 Ford Explorer driven by Michael C. Duve, 37, of Prairie du Chien, was found with severe damage on its side, police said. A 1994 Ford truck driven by Janice L. Stuckey, 79, of Prairie du Chien, was found near the middle of the intersection with severe front-end damage.
A preliminary investigation found that the Ford Explorer had rolled, according to the release.
Officials did not release any information about injuries sustained in the crash.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need