MADISON, Wis. - A single-vehicle rollover crash near the University of Wisconsin campus Tuesday morning tied up traffic on Regent and Monroe streets, according to Dane County dispatch.
The fire department was called to the scene at Regent and Monroe at about 7 a.m.
Traffic delays are expected in the area during the morning commute.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime