MADISON, Wis. - A single-vehicle rollover crash near the University of Wisconsin campus Tuesday morning tied up traffic on Regent and Monroe streets, according to Dane County dispatch.
The fire department was called to the scene at Regent and Monroe at about 7 a.m.
Traffic delays are expected in the area during the morning commute.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit