MADISON, Wis. - A two-vehicle crash closed the intersection of Gammon and Old Sauk roads on Madison west side Monday night, Madison police said.
Crews responded to the intersection just before 8 p.m. for reports of a rollover crash, officials said.
The crash involved two vehicles with one person in each vehicle, police said. There are injuries as a result of the crash, but officials would only say that one person has very serious injuries.
Madison Police Department Lt. Mike Hanson said multiple vehicles were hit by one of the vehicles involved in the crash before the rollover crash happened.
Police said the intersection would like be closed until 11:30 p.m.
Stay tuned to WISC-TV and Channel3000.com for information as it becomes available.
- Police find 20 bullet casings in far east side park
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution