TOWN OF PRIMROSE, Wis. - A rollover crash Sunday night near Belleville killed the driver and resulted in downed power lines, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to State Highway 92 and Community Road in the town of Primrose at 9:20 p.m. Med Flight responded but the driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators said the 47-year-old New Glarus man was traveling south on Highway 92 and failed to negotiate a curve at Community Road. The man's car struck a utility police and overturned in a field.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash