A Rock County Board supervisor has compiled more than 160 pages of complaints from residents who live in and around a subdivision at the intersection of West Avalon Road and Secretariat Drive in hopes of persuading local government to treat a residential road.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets