JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Rock County Sheriff's Office is warning citizens that its landline telephones will be down Saturday.
The phones are undergoing a system upgrade and as a result of the maintenance, the landlines will be down from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 23, according to a statement. The outage will not affect the 911 Communications Center.
The office is urging those who need to contact the office to call 608-290-0411.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say