The Internet can be a scary place for children, and that's why the Rock County Sheriff's Office is providing free software that allows parents to monitor their children's Internet history and flag inappropriate words or images.
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline