MILTON, Wis. - Fire departments from the cities of Milton and Edgerton and Rock County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a vehicle fire at 1716 E. Road Two St. at about 5 p.m. Friday.
Public safety responders found the vehicle engulfed in flames but they were able to quickly extinguish the blaze, according to the report. A wooden fence, porch and part of the home's roof were also damaged by the vehicle fire.
Authorities said the fire, which started near the engine, appeared to be accidental.
Damage to the property and vehicle was estimated at about $60,000.
Authorities said the investigation is closed.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls