MILTON, Wis. - Fire departments from the cities of Milton and Edgerton and Rock County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a vehicle fire at 1716 E. Road Two St. at about 5 p.m. Friday.
Public safety responders found the vehicle engulfed in flames but they were able to quickly extinguish the blaze, according to the report. A wooden fence, porch and part of the home's roof were also damaged by the vehicle fire.
Authorities said the fire, which started near the engine, appeared to be accidental.
Damage to the property and vehicle was estimated at about $60,000.
Authorities said the investigation is closed.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline