MILTON, Wis. - Fire departments from the cities of Milton and Edgerton and Rock County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a vehicle fire at 1716 E. Road Two St. at about 5 p.m. Friday.
Public safety responders found the vehicle engulfed in flames but they were able to quickly extinguish the blaze, according to the report. A wooden fence, porch and part of the home's roof were also damaged by the vehicle fire.
Authorities said the fire, which started near the engine, appeared to be accidental.
Damage to the property and vehicle was estimated at about $60,000.
Authorities said the investigation is closed.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says