MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of robbing banks inside Madison-area grocery stores will stand trial.
A judge entered a not guilty plea for 28-year-old Scottie Patterson Wednesday.
Middleton police arrested Patterson earlier this month after a crime analyst working with Madison police determined when and where the robber might strike next.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need