MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of robbing banks inside Madison-area grocery stores will stand trial.
A judge entered a not guilty plea for 28-year-old Scottie Patterson Wednesday.
Middleton police arrested Patterson earlier this month after a crime analyst working with Madison police determined when and where the robber might strike next.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program