MADISON, Wis. - A west side fabric store was robbed Saturday night, according to a report from Madison police.
Police said the robber entered Hancock Fabrics at Westgate Mall around 8 p.m. and demanded money. He claimed to have a weapon but no weapon was seen. He fled with cash from the till, according to police.
The robber is described as white, in his 20s to early 30s, 6 feet tall, with a slender build, medium length blond hair, green or blue eyes and facial stubble. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and baggy tan pants.Madison crime map
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire