MADISON, Wis. - A west side fabric store was robbed Saturday night, according to a report from Madison police.
Police said the robber entered Hancock Fabrics at Westgate Mall around 8 p.m. and demanded money. He claimed to have a weapon but no weapon was seen. He fled with cash from the till, according to police.
The robber is described as white, in his 20s to early 30s, 6 feet tall, with a slender build, medium length blond hair, green or blue eyes and facial stubble. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and baggy tan pants.Madison crime map
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline