MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man who robbed a Loan Max on East Washington Avenue Monday afternoon, according to a release.
The man entered the Loan Max at 3066 E. Washington Ave. around 1:10 p.m., and implied he had a weapon, officials said. No weapon was seen, but the man fled on foot with stolen cash.
According to the release, a police K-9 was brought in to track the robber, but he has not yet been located.
The robber is described as a black man, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He was wearing a black neoprene mask, black zip-up hoodie sweatshirt with a Polo logo on the front and blue jeans.Madison crime map
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend