MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man who robbed a Loan Max on East Washington Avenue Monday afternoon, according to a release.
The man entered the Loan Max at 3066 E. Washington Ave. around 1:10 p.m., and implied he had a weapon, officials said. No weapon was seen, but the man fled on foot with stolen cash.
According to the release, a police K-9 was brought in to track the robber, but he has not yet been located.
The robber is described as a black man, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds. He was wearing a black neoprene mask, black zip-up hoodie sweatshirt with a Polo logo on the front and blue jeans.Madison crime map
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam