WAUNAKEE, Wis. - A man entered a Walgreens pharmacy in Waunakee Tuesday afternoon and demanded pills, according to the Waunakee Police Department.
Police were called to the Walgreens at 401 W. Main St. at 3:30 p.m. when witnesses said they saw a man approach the pharmacy counter and demanded pills.
There was no weapon involved, according to police.
The man fled with an undisclosed number of pills.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s with light colored hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a beige-colored coat with a dark scarf.
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'