WAUNAKEE, Wis. - A man entered a Walgreens pharmacy in Waunakee Tuesday afternoon and demanded pills, according to the Waunakee Police Department.
Police were called to the Walgreens at 401 W. Main St. at 3:30 p.m. when witnesses said they saw a man approach the pharmacy counter and demanded pills.
There was no weapon involved, according to police.
The man fled with an undisclosed number of pills.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s with light colored hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a beige-colored coat with a dark scarf.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash