MADISON, Wis. - Westbound traffic on the Beltline was be delayed Tuesday afternoon because of road work at Park Street.
Madison police said traffic was down to one lane as of 1:30 p.m.
The backup extended to at least the Monona Road exit.
The lanes were reopened at about 2:15 p.m.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1