MADISON, Wis. - Westbound traffic on the Beltline was be delayed Tuesday afternoon because of road work at Park Street.
Madison police said traffic was down to one lane as of 1:30 p.m.
The backup extended to at least the Monona Road exit.
The lanes were reopened at about 2:15 p.m.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program