BELOIT, Wis. - A meeting is scheduled for Wednesday to gather public input on the Hart Road alternate route project, according to a release from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
The project extends from County Road R (Shopier Road) to Interstate 43 near Beloit, officials said.
Planned roadway and structure improvements along Hart Road, including an update on potential right-of-way impacts, will be presented at the meeting, according to the release. Maps showing the proposed improvement alternatives will be on display, and WisDOT representatives will be available to answer questions.
The proposed improvements are part of the major reconstruction and expansion of Interstate 39/90 from the Illinois state line to the Highway 12/18 interchange near Madison, officials said.
The meeting is scheduled from 5-6:30 p.m. at the Turtle Town Hall at 6916 S. County Road J. A brief presentation will be held at 5:15 p.m.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1