JANESVILLE, Wis. - Rock County officials have closed portions of South River Road after finding several areas were flooded high enough to cause traffic hazards.
As water levels continue to rise in the Rock River, South River Road will be closed from South Oakley Road to the STH 11 Bypass, according to a Rock County Sheriff's Office statement. People living on South River Road will still be able to access their homes.
County officials will continue to update residents with water level and road conditions as they change.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says