MADISON, Wis. - This Sunday's Ride the Drive event on the east-side will close several streets for six hours, according to a release.
The 2.2-mile route will be closed to traffic and impacts Atwood Avenue, Walter Street, Hargrove Street, Fair Oaks Avenue, Maple Avenue and Lakelane Avenue, officials said. Traffic will be allowed to cross the bike route at several intersections with police direction.
The six streets will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
Madison Metro will be detouring three routes during the event.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash