MADISON, Wis. - This Sunday's Ride the Drive event on the east-side will close several streets for six hours, according to a release.
The 2.2-mile route will be closed to traffic and impacts Atwood Avenue, Walter Street, Hargrove Street, Fair Oaks Avenue, Maple Avenue and Lakelane Avenue, officials said. Traffic will be allowed to cross the bike route at several intersections with police direction.
The six streets will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
Madison Metro will be detouring three routes during the event.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land