MADISON, Wis. - Ride the Drive-Northside will be held Sunday, Aug. 12 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m at Warner Park.
The event, presented by Trek, is hosted by the City of Madison and Madison Parks, turns a 5-mile loop of Madison's north side streets into a public boulevard that's open to bikers, walkers, roller bladers, and anyone else looking to enjoy the atmosphere.
Riding a bike to the event is encouraged. If driving to event, be aware that parking is not allowed in Warner Park.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say