MADISON, Wis. - Ride the Drive-Northside will be held Sunday, Aug. 12 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m at Warner Park.
The event, presented by Trek, is hosted by the City of Madison and Madison Parks, turns a 5-mile loop of Madison's north side streets into a public boulevard that's open to bikers, walkers, roller bladers, and anyone else looking to enjoy the atmosphere.
Riding a bike to the event is encouraged. If driving to event, be aware that parking is not allowed in Warner Park.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out