MEDFORD, Wis. - A central Wisconsin woman is accused of trying to kill four of her children by carbon monoxide asphyxiation.
Taylor County sheriff's deputies arrested the 37-year-old woman Friday.
The Sheriff's Office said the arrest stemmed from a March 8 incident at her Village of Rib Lake home. Authorities said the woman allegedly tried to kill four of her six children -- ages 3, 5, 8 and 11 -- with carbon monoxide.
The woman is expected to appear in court next week. The investigation continues.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need