MEDFORD, Wis. - A central Wisconsin woman is accused of trying to kill four of her children by carbon monoxide asphyxiation.
Taylor County sheriff's deputies arrested the 37-year-old woman Friday.
The Sheriff's Office said the arrest stemmed from a March 8 incident at her Village of Rib Lake home. Authorities said the woman allegedly tried to kill four of her six children -- ages 3, 5, 8 and 11 -- with carbon monoxide.
The woman is expected to appear in court next week. The investigation continues.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison