LA CROSSE, Wis. - Friends have established a reward fund in the killing of a man and son inside a La Crosse photography store.
Fifty-six-year-old Paul Petras and 19-year-old A.J. Petras were shot to death Sept. 15 inside May's Photo.
Paul Petras's wife, Sherri Petras, told the La Crosse Tribune that she opened the account after friends approached her about offering a reward.
As of Friday, people had contributed more than $6,000. It's being offered in exchange for new information that leads to an arrest.
Mark Schneider knew Paul Petras since grade school. He said he's putting money into the account and hopes others will too. He'd like to see $100,000 in the fund
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement