LA CROSSE, Wis. - Friends have established a reward fund in the killing of a man and son inside a La Crosse photography store.
Fifty-six-year-old Paul Petras and 19-year-old A.J. Petras were shot to death Sept. 15 inside May's Photo.
Paul Petras's wife, Sherri Petras, told the La Crosse Tribune that she opened the account after friends approached her about offering a reward.
As of Friday, people had contributed more than $6,000. It's being offered in exchange for new information that leads to an arrest.
Mark Schneider knew Paul Petras since grade school. He said he's putting money into the account and hopes others will too. He'd like to see $100,000 in the fund
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say