MADISON, Wis. - Police want more information in an armed robbery on Langdon Street Monday that apparently happened inside someone's apartment.
The incident happened around 7:15 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Langdon Street.
According to police, officers responded to the apartment after a man and a woman inside the apartment said they were held at gunpoint by three men.
Police said the victims told officers they were tied up, but got themselves free after the men left and ran to call police from a neighbor's apartment.
Police said no items were taken and no one was injured in the incident.
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old