MADISON, Wis. - Police want more information in an armed robbery on Langdon Street Monday that apparently happened inside someone's apartment.
The incident happened around 7:15 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Langdon Street.
According to police, officers responded to the apartment after a man and a woman inside the apartment said they were held at gunpoint by three men.
Police said the victims told officers they were tied up, but got themselves free after the men left and ran to call police from a neighbor's apartment.
Police said no items were taken and no one was injured in the incident.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program