The images on the computer screen paint a picture of the impact marijuana has on the development of the brain of teens or young adults. Krista Lisdahl has been analyzing brain scans of 200 teens and young adults trying to determine the impact of smoking marijuana on a regular basis.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program