MADISON, Wis. - Meriter Medical Group is at the top of state rankings measuring patient experience, according to a release.
Meriter Medical Group is a group of more than 120 specialty and primary physicians who practice at Meriter Hospital and clinics, according to the release.
Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality rankings used data from patient responses to surveys in an outpatient setting and ranked healthcare providers on six categories, according to the release.
Meriter Medical Group took the top spot in the state for follow-up on test results, willingness to recommend patients, and getting timely appointments, care and information, according to the release.
The group scored second in the state in the other three categories; how well providers communicate, general provider ratings, and having a helpful, courteous and respectful office staff, according to the release.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000