MADISON, Wis. - Meriter Medical Group is at the top of state rankings measuring patient experience, according to a release.
Meriter Medical Group is a group of more than 120 specialty and primary physicians who practice at Meriter Hospital and clinics, according to the release.
Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality rankings used data from patient responses to surveys in an outpatient setting and ranked healthcare providers on six categories, according to the release.
Meriter Medical Group took the top spot in the state for follow-up on test results, willingness to recommend patients, and getting timely appointments, care and information, according to the release.
The group scored second in the state in the other three categories; how well providers communicate, general provider ratings, and having a helpful, courteous and respectful office staff, according to the release.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend